Core Clock Boost Clock* : up to 2581 MHz
Game Clock* : up to 2424 MHz
Stream Processors 2560
Process Technology 7 nm
Memory Clock 16000 MHz
Memory Size 12 GB
Memory Type GDDR6
Memory Bus 192 bit
Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 384 GB/s
Card Bus PCI-E 4.0 x 16
Digital max resolution 7680x4320
Card size L=282 W=113 H=40 mm
PCB Form ATX
DirectX 12 Ultimate
Recommended PSU 650W
Power Connectors 8 pin*1 + 6 pin*1
Output DisplayPort 1.4a *2
HDMI 2.1 *2
Accessories Quick guide
* “Boost Clock” is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.
* “Game Clock” is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.